The first rule to give a good service or product is to identify who comprise the great percent in the market. Identification of your target market will minimize your options of service and product to serve since the demand can also be identified. Today, America had a good number of new homeowners that shows great demand for service and product especially to the newly established family or migrating family.
Why are the new homeowners a good target market?
- A new home means new things. They may be in a search of new furniture, new clothes, home insurance, home service maintenance, and etc. They are in the state of renovating and beautifying their new house. Their needs are apparently identifiable.
- New homeowners are consumers willing to pay. They are in financially ready to pay for services as they bought a new house for themselves.
- New homeowners are hungry consumers of new services. They are also into new experiences for their new neighborhood. Offering a new shop for their regular needs like haircuts and grocery stores is a good marketing strategy
How to identify new homeowners and get them?
- Purchasing a new home owner lists is a good step for easy identification. This includes who are the new homeowners and their basic information that could help you to identify which service or product they will need.
- Direct selling and communicating to them through visitation is a good way to established connection and also give their trust to you.
- Personal e-mails are a good way to increase awareness of your product and service. It also gives a credible impression towards your business.
- Used your passed connections for testimonies. If possible, reconnect with your contacts in the neighborhood to help in your testimonials to your product or service offered.